Most Romantic Ways to Propose to a Girl
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
1. Select a favorite place–whether from the fountain, hotel rooftop, monument or countrywide park–that has personal value to both of you. Once you’re there, ask someone nearby to have a picture of you collectively, and rather than posing, drop down using one knee.
2. Have a choir, brass music group or drum lines arrive for a shock performance of your fiance-to-be’s favorite love melody in a recreation area or general population location for your proposal. For an extremely personal touch, ask the performers if indeed they can include your fiance’s name into the lyrics.
3. Speak to the stage director of your selected creation and propose following the cast’s drape call. Call in advance and see when you can have a particular note or advertising placement added into the playbill, which means you have a keepsake of the proposal.
4. Arrange a surprise proposal with a caricaturist. Have caricaturist sketch an image of you two with expression bubbles that say, “Will you marry me?” and “Yes!”
5. Send your unsuspecting fiance-to-be over a treasure hunt that ends with your proposal. Focus on a hint at home (a handwritten word or text) that causes a travel of your selected spots around town.
6. Venture out for a night dancing and have the DJ or bandleader to give you the mic and devote a song and propose to the love of your life
Our Favourite Flower Ideas
Roses are synonymous with love and passion. If you’re planning on proposing to someone you love, make it even more special by giving them a bouquet of roses. With so many types of roses and different arrangements available, it can be quite tricky to choose the best one for this special occasion. Here are some of our favourite flower ideas you can choose from for your proposal:
We absolutely love the 99 Roses Bouquet. When romance calls, it sometimes calls hard. Sometimes, this passion calls for 99 roses, and our 99 Roses Bouquet is the best way to handle that. Our long-stemmed roses are beyond impressive, allowing you to show just how passionately you love that special someone in your life. Send your significant other this giant bouquet to show your abundance of love for Valentine’s Day, an anniversary or a special birthday.
The All About Roses bouquet is a sweet and feminine bouquet of flowers that offers a unique take on the traditional rose bouquet. White, pink, and burgundy come together to create a gorgeous assortment of luscious blooms. Romantic and yet whimsical, this floral arrangement stands out.
Last but certainly not the least, the Pink Princess is a classic bouquet of pink roses offers fresh blooms for a romantic or friendly occasion. The pale hue of the flowers speaks to your relationship with this person, offering a pleasant surprise. The blooms are perfect for display.
Propose with all your heart and let your love shine through with these beautiful flower arrangements that your special someone will definitely love. Whichever of these you choose, you’re sure to get a “yes” from your loved one.